Hook The Talent offers professional career services via group and 1:1 options with a coaching niche for those professionals who are considering a whole new career. Specialties, Niche, and Expertise includes:
- Coaching Specialties: Guiding professionals in a Career Change, Industry Change, or Career Transition
- Coaching Niche: Advising professionals pursuing bachelors/masters/certification as part of their change.
- Coaching Expertise: Project Management, Information Systems, Digital Media, Product Marketing, and Business Management (Finance, Accounting, Operations, Marketing)
Hook The Talent designs customized programs
with your unique organizational culture in mind by understanding your
target audience and how the program will be measured for effectiveness. Customized options include but are not limited to:
- Mentor/Mentee: Career Development
- Professional Development: Career Panels, Learning Sessions
- Leadership Development: Intimate Forums
Hook The Talent offers companies and organizations customized recruiting events and/or freelance corporate recruiting. Expertise with these industries, vertical markets, and sectors:
- Technology: PC, Semiconductor, SaaS
- Education: Educational Publishing, Higher Education, K-12
- Non-Profit: 501(c)(3) and 501(c)(4) or Charities, Foundations, and Service Organizations
As a keynote speaker, panelist, emcee, moderator, or facilitator, Rosemary Hook has unique experience sharing her knowledge on career and recruiting topics. Her unique twist is witty humor, polished from years of doing stand-up comedy as a way to balance serious situations with laughter. These are unique times we are in, and unique times demand a unique speaker.