Hook The Talent offers professional career services via group and 1:1 options.
- Specialty: Career and industry changes and full career transitions.
- Niche: Professionals pursuing bachelors/masters/certification as part of their change.
- Expertise: PM, IS/IT, Digital Media, and Business Management (Finance, Accounting, Operations, Marketing)
Hook The Talent designs customized programs
with your unique organizational culture in mind by understanding your
target audience and how the program will be measured for effectiveness.
- Mentor/Mentee: Career Development
- Professional Development: Career Panels, Learning Sessions
- Leadership Development: Intimate Forums
- Team Building / Self Assessment: Myers Briggs (MBTI) and DiSC
Hook The Talent offers organizations customized recruiting events or freelance corporate recruiting.
- Technology: PC, Semiconductor, SaaS
- Education: Educational Publishing, Higher Education, K-12
- Non-Profit: 501(c)(3) and 501(c)(4) or Charities, Foundations, and Service Organizations
As a keynote speaker, panelist, emcee, or moderator, Rosemary Hook has unique experience sharing her knowledge on career and recruiting topics. Her unique twist is witty humor, polished from years of doing stand-up comedy as a way to balance serious situations with laughter. These are unique times we are in, and unique times demand a unique speaker.